Student Visas (F-1/M-1/J-1)


Our office guides individuals seeking student status to study in the United States, from initial consultation to applicable form preparation and processing. Student visa categories include F-1 (academic studies and/or language training programs), M-1 (vocational or nonacademic programs), and J-1 (exchange visitor program). 


How we can assist:

  • Maintenance of status guidance and counseling
  • Change of status to and extensions of student status
  • F-1 reinstatement applications
  • Curricular and Occupational Practical Training guidance